Membership in the Trinidad and Tobago Field Naturalists’ Club is open to all persons, of at least fifteen years of age, who subscribe to the objects of the club. The current membership is in excess of 250 and includes secondary school and university level students, interested adults and several professionals.
Membership spans the calendar year, from January to December.
New members joining after August 31st pay for only half the year.
How to apply for membership
- Complete the membership form and return to us via mail or email.
- Payment of membership fee (see options below)
|Ordinary membership||TT$100 annually|
|Junior membership (15-20 years)||TT$50 annually|
|Family membership||TT$150 annually|
Note that an entrance fee of TT$50.00 becomes payable by an Ordinary Member on applying for membership. No entrance fees are paid by Junior Members.
Payment for membership can be tendered via the following methods:
- Cheque i.n.o. Trinidad and Tobago Field Naturalists’ Club (delivered in person or via mail)
- Cash (delivered in person)
- Online payment via credit card (Payments are processed via Wipay, which uses the secure First Atlantic Commerce payment gateway). An additional TT$10 charge is included to compensate for online processing fees.
A copy of the Club’s rules can be downloaded here