The 2018 issue of Living World was initially published online as separate papers, followed by the overall issue. This issue comprises five Research Papers, five Nature Notes a guest editorial, the TTRBC Report and a book review.
The 2018 journal can be accessed here: https://ttfnc.org/livingworld/index.php/lwj/issue/view/42
The TTFNC 2019 Natural History Calendar is available at the following bookstores (Average retail price $30).
- RIK Services Ltd (7 Locations);
- Paper Base Hotel Normandie St Anns;
- Pop-In Ellerslie Plaza, Maraval;
- Ishmael M .Khan & Sons Ltd Henry St POS;
- Metropolitan Book Suppliers 11-13 Frederick St POS;
- The University of the West Indies Zoology Museum, St. Augustine Campus.
- Shore Things Café, Lambeau, Tobago
- Morshead’s Supermarket, Mt. Pleasant, Tobago