At the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Trinidad and Tobago Field Naturalists’ Club, held on 10 January 2019, the following members were elected to the Management Committee for the coming year.
President: Renoir Auguste
Vice President: Kris Sookdeo
Treasurer: Selwyn Gomes
Secretary: Danielle Morong
Assistant Secretary: Laura Baboolal
Committee Member 1: Dan Jaggernauth
Committee Member 2: Stephanie Warren-Gittens
Committee Member 3: Nicholas Mohammed
The 2018 issue of Living World was initially published online as separate papers, followed by the overall issue. This issue comprises five Research Papers, five Nature Notes a guest editorial, the TTRBC Report and a book review.
The 2018 journal can be accessed here: https://ttfnc.org/livingworld/index.php/lwj/issue/view/42
The TTFNC 2019 Natural History Calendar is available at the following bookstores (Average retail price $30).
- RIK Services Ltd (7 Locations);
- Paper Base Hotel Normandie St Anns;
- Pop-In Ellerslie Plaza, Maraval;
- Ishmael M .Khan & Sons Ltd Henry St POS;
- Metropolitan Book Suppliers 11-13 Frederick St POS;
- The University of the West Indies Zoology Museum, St. Augustine Campus.
- Shore Things Café, Lambeau, Tobago
- Morshead’s Supermarket, Mt. Pleasant, Tobago