The latest publication by the Trinidad and Tobago Field Naturalists’ Club is a comprehensive account of Trinidad and Tobago’s amphibian and reptile life, featuring complete species accounts, life histories, folklore, species of significance to human health and much more.
The book can be purchased locally at all leading bookstores and online here
The 2018 issue of Living World was initially published online as separate papers, followed by the overall issue. This issue comprises five Research Papers, five Nature Notes a guest editorial, the TTRBC Report and a book review.
The 2018 journal can be accessed here: https://ttfnc.org/livingworld/index.php/lwj/issue/view/42
The TTFNC 2019 Natural History Calendar is available at the following bookstores (Average retail price $30).
- RIK Services Ltd (7 Locations);
- Paper Base Hotel Normandie St Anns;
- Pop-In Ellerslie Plaza, Maraval;
- Ishmael M .Khan & Sons Ltd Henry St POS;
- Metropolitan Book Suppliers 11-13 Frederick St POS;
- The University of the West Indies Zoology Museum, St. Augustine Campus.
- Shore Things Café, Lambeau, Tobago
- Morshead’s Supermarket, Mt. Pleasant, Tobago